Monday, December 24, 2012

C-squared.

Coffee & Chocolate! ♥


A cup of joe doesn't just serve as a morning mean to rejuvenate one's depressed and sleepy spirit. Research shows that coffee can help improve attention and that it's good for stimulating our brain cells. Caffeine, which is present in coffees, may ward off Alzheimer's and other diseases. It promotes alertness, attention and it also relieves muscle pain. However, drinking coffee has a downside too. It can trigger heartburn and it can increase the risk of heart attack. It also increases urine excretion. And the most common con of drinking such picker-upper is that it can cause irregular heartbeats.. which I despise so much.

Like coffee, chocolate has its upsides and downsides. Chocolate has cardiovascular benefits. It lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart attack like coffee. Aside from that, chocolate is considered as a stress reliever! And oh, chocolate has an anti-aging benefit. Consuming 3oz of chocolate a day is just enough to have a happy heart. 'Bout the downsides.. I guess, it's just safe to say that too much of anything is bad. Take everything in moderation.

Just so you know, I'm a coffee drinker and a chocolate eater/drinker. lol. But they both make me poop in no time. What a rude living creature am I.

Straying away from the topic, I want you to know that I so love my shot. Haha. I know, I sound presumptuous. Thank you very much. ;P


I would like to thank Google for all of the info above. >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment